View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:47 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
i think this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it in the many threads, can this rom be used he the touch pro. I will be getting a touch pro tommrow, and will keep my diamond as my back up phone. I'm going to really miss Mikroms if i cant use it on the pro. Does anybody have insite on if i can still you this rom Mik is a wonderful chef.... on a side note does anybody know of a rom that is compatible for the pro.
thanks for the love man...
ill be nice to u and give it a shot... i got 2 finals left, one of them is in about 6 hours and the other is in about 10...
then sleep...
after that ill probably update the roms with some fixes and new sys's...
and just cuz i asked nicely... ill see if can cook u a touchpro rom, i can't really test it.. but ill look into calk's old touchpro kitchen or indagrove's, what ever i can find, maybe ill cook some rom's for the touch pro guys also... ill have sometime after finals to make atleast one or two good stable ones.
i normally wouldn't even consider that cuz i wont have a way of solving problems... but ill try.
ill pm u in a day or two with a test version so u can try.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.