View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:26 AM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
I don't believe 9.7 is baked in. According to the change log O10 final went in with the 4/23 ROMS and has been there since.
Not on the May 9th release. This ROM has Opera9. He was running version 10 beta for a while then finally committed to the non-beta Opera10. From what I can only speculate since I didn't flash the 5/8 ROM is that he was having issues with Opera1000 being the default browser. Something to do with opening links from an email?. I've not experienced that issue ever before. At one point, I was running the Opera-as-default cab, but when he switched to the non-beta I stopped with no problems at all. Maybe it's personal preference?

Is there a good Opera10 cab out there that I could throw into my XDA folder for the next flash? I really don't like 9.x at all. As a matter of fact, I've been using IE since the last flash since I don't have an Opera10 cab readily available.

Last edited by bsarlo; 05-10-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: I did flash the 5/9 ROM