View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:14 AM
bullhead00
PPCGeeks Regular

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Yep, send and recieve. *22899 programs phone. I'm not sure it's necessary, but I hard reset, task 29, flash, then *22899 every flash. There are a lot of setiings and MMS cabs in this thread, but they are all old news. You don't need any of that stuff anymore. I've read some people don't hard reset or provision and MMS works. Just remember to send you can't just click the picture and send via messages. You have to go to messages, create new, insert picture. To receive don't click on the message in the messages tab, you have to go to "all messages" frist which brings up I believe arcsoft. after you view it here you can click on the message on the tab later and it will shoe up. If you go straight to the click to view from the messages tab you will get the downloading error message.

Try it out. Take a picture of something. Exit camera. Go to messages, create new, insert image, send to yourself. When it comes in go to all messages, then select it.
Thanks for the info man! This was the only thing keeping me from using EnergyROM exclusively because I love it! I'm about to flash and I'll give it a try. Thanks again!

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104

Last edited by bullhead00; 05-10-2010 at 02:22 AM.