View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
meanfishy
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 21| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skstephenson1 View Post
Hey all first of all great ROM I am a newb that just got into all of this stuff this past weekend, I currently have the newest cookie hometab with 2.5 and I noticed something strange today while texting and I could not find where anyone has brought it up.

The : and ; keys are switched with the two / and \ when i use the FN key using my slide out keyboard of course. Anyone else having this problem, i tried searching through this forum but with so many pages I couldnt find anything. Its only those four FN keys at least that i know of.

thanks for any help, keep up the great work guys!
Have seen this issue before on US Cellular, you are wanting to find the Sprint Keyboard Fix CAB. Can't seem to find the CAB on my SD card right now :-/

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!