View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:29 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
is there any way to disable xt9 when using the physical keyboard? i like to have it on when using the software keyboard but when i open the keyboard it's still on and annoys me seeing the green bubbles up there plus i feel like it slows the typing down.
I actually use the Old Word Correct/Completion which disables the xt9...however it messes up the Fn+H and Fn+J keys on the keyboard...but that can be solved with the Rhodium Keyboard Ctrl program...if you want to try it out the cab is below...

the Fn+H outputs / instead of the :, and Fn+J outputs \ instead of the ; when this cab is installed...
Attached Files
File Type: zip disable_xt9[1].zip (454 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!