sykoticazndragon
N00b

sykoticazndragon is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Well I can see that. The thing that sucks is I want it to lock every single time the screen goes off, which i should be covered, but it's annoying to have to enter a pin with 4 or more digits every time. A swipe is nice and does the job.
I actually use Pocket Shield with Full Force. If you're using the version from 4/10, you're out of date. I'm running the latest, 3.3.1.4, which is from the last couple of days, despite the "latest version" on the Pocket Shield website, is 3.3.1.2, released on on 5/5. If you run the update feature in Pocket Shield, it should update to the newest version for you.

In terms of functionality with Full Force, I don't have any problems with it. It can be a little slow at times, but it does it's job. I've actually been using Pocket Shield for a couple of months now, but took a short break to use the default Windows 6.5 lock, which I liked, but easily got tired of entering the pin every time. Aside from that, I don't really have much left to say about Pocket Shield + Full Force, but it works for me, and does what I need it to. What problems are you having with Pocket Shield?
This post has been thanked 1 times.