View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
so for the last 4 days with no resets (of either kind), not having anything installed at all, only having 5 tabs in Sense (Home/TXT/Weather/Music/Settings), using WiFi a few times and thus Opera, I am at 70% memory usage, I will install a task manager so i can check GWES usage, but something has gone bad...

EDIT: just installed dotfred's, GWES is sitting at 41MB
So what went bad?