View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I might be confused, but what deck just put out is a 6.5.5 rom with the start menu and all that on the bottom and that's the way it is, only 6.5 comes with it at the top unless there's a new mod out that lets you move 6.5.5 to the top that i'm not aware of

there is a mod that will let you click on the top left of a 6.5.5 rom that will bring up the start menu like in 6.5

the only way to bring up the start menu on this beta is using the hardkey... no problem cause i have used roms like this before but i liked the mod when i say it on the FF MM rom.