fje00
Lurker

fje00 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhite4801 View Post
Just do a soft reset when it says that it is finished. It should then boot into the windows mobile boot screen. Mine froze the first time so if it sticks in this screen for more then a minute don't be scared to do another soft reset.
Seems to working well, although my MDN and MSID were apparently reset. When trying to go into voicemial the first time it dialed some other default number and the message said phone was not activated.

Had previously run getSPC, had supplied my ESN number and generated the six-digit number. Had used that to dial ##number# and got my MDN and MSID. Turns out for me both were my phone number.

So dialed ##number# again to find that MDN and MSID were indeed wrong. Corrected them, did a soft reset, and was then able to make and receive calls.

First time running Internet Explorer and it said it had to provision data services. Got the "IOTA" in the Start bar. Took a couple of minutes and now everything seems fine.

GPS in Sprint Nav seems to be working. Found my location by standing next to the window after a couple minutes of satellite searching.

Haven't noticed this mentioned in the thread discussions, but the close button now seems to be enhanced with task manager functionality.