View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 11:44 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calls Won't Answer/Data Won't Automatically Disconnect

Hey guys ive got what you all have been looking for! the problem with answering calls is definitely due to the auto disconnect cabs you are talking about... i tried everything to get auto disconnect and it always caused the laggy dialer problem... the following cab is the ONLY thing that worked for me, i just found it last nite so here it goes...

dont forget to hit thanks

also, this will not fix the laggy dialer problem if you already have it, you will have to do a reg edit to fix it. install the .reg file to fix this... this .reg file is directly from my stock sprint 6.5 rom... there is a reg entry named "SuspendResume" and if you change that (exactly what those cabs change) you get that nasty dialer lag...
Attached Files
File Type: cab WMLongLife-0.66-0302.cab (682.7 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Puff601's Settings.reg (762 Bytes, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 05-08-2010 at 11:52 AM.