Ikonic
PPCGeeks Regular

Ikonic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me like the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by garage_man View Post
Because these are the people that are/were going to be you one day. We expect a phone to do a specific task. We all bought this phone for a different reason, but when it comes right down to it this is a slow performer. I like how you said the phone will act the way you want it to. Well if that is to hold water the Lambo can do 200mph, but in order to reach this speed you must take all the interior out, put on nasty rims, use plastic sides. You are just sticking up for microsoft (although i have no idea why, just take a look at wp7). I have android on my sd card and use it far more than windows mobile.....guess what i got almost every game you can get on that app store and the phone still runs great. Now with that said this is by far the most usable windows phone i have ever had, (although the constent keyboard issue with the tp1 sending over 7 of them in and now my tp2 screen just quit working today.) but we need to improve on what we have. The iphone is lightyears ahead of us, android is already almost bigger than wm and it hasnt been out that long. You are just another fan boy sticking up for his phone (not that it is a bad phone)
Most ppl get winmo for the customization factor. Sure android has all the fun games and so does iphone but when you think about it you cant do whatever you want with those companies. sure android you can get apps or programs that void your user agreement. and have fun sending it back when the phone does break down. because like everything in the world the phone has a self life. there will always be issues with things because companies release sub par items just to get the money then decide on whether to fix them or not based on user complains. When you think about it most android phones and iphone's are entrainment phones. which is the selling point. If you want something that will keep you busy on the train get an android phone or a iphone. because that's what the phone is made to do entertain you. which is fine but, winmo phones are business phone to the core. you say ppl are fan boys for their phones. Its all situational you cant call someone a fan boy because they defend a product they like. ppl who blindly wait in line for 24 hours to get a product ie: iphone just because it has a new feature like copy and paste are fan boys. please dont put me in the same category as them for sticking up for a phone i like and have no issues with.

Last edited by Ikonic; 05-08-2010 at 09:46 AM.