N00b

garage_man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me like the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
^lol

hmm.. why is it that most of the users here who hate there tp2 have a low post count and/or low rep?
The phone will act the way you make it go install a bunch of none sense and you will slow down any phone.I have been running stock since release have no freeze ups nothing bad.Oh and i recently stopped flashing on this tp2 3/19 but ive been flashing since my tp1 and never had bad problems either

Because these are the people that are/were going to be you one day. We expect a phone to do a specific task. We all bought this phone for a different reason, but when it comes right down to it this is a slow performer. I like how you said the phone will act the way you want it to. Well if that is to hold water the Lambo can do 200mph, but in order to reach this speed you must take all the interior out, put on nasty rims, use plastic sides. You are just sticking up for microsoft (although i have no idea why, just take a look at wp7). I have android on my sd card and use it far more than windows mobile.....guess what i got almost every game you can get on that app store and the phone still runs great. Now with that said this is by far the most usable windows phone i have ever had, (although the constent keyboard issue with the tp1 sending over 7 of them in and now my tp2 screen just quit working today.) but we need to improve on what we have. The iphone is lightyears ahead of us, android is already almost bigger than wm and it hasnt been out that long. You are just another fan boy sticking up for his phone (not that it is a bad phone)