View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 01:13 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM510 View Post
Look for the post that has the link for the separate thread on battery usage tips & tricks. There are some CABs in there that REALLY DO WORK. I had the same problem until I used those. I install them for every new ROM I try out.

One tip though on those - they will disable your Bluetooth. It is easy to re-enable BT if you use a program that shows you the windows services...just turn Bluetooth services back to Automatic start, and it will work fine...its just that BT is a big energy drain, and most people usually don't use it. Hope this helps.
hi n thanks for your reply...
been hunting around for quite a bit but i am unable to find the Battery Usage tips and tricks on this thread.
Can you please tell me the cabs you are using if its not too much to ask? (since you use them on every rom you may be having them handy)

appreciate your help
cheers

edit : found the thread and have installed the cabs....
lets hope this takes care of the problem..

Last edited by krazydude; 05-08-2010 at 01:42 AM.