View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me like the TP2

Any Windows Mobile Phone is going to be what you make of it. its just like windows on your PC, don't install a ton of bloat ware and use the K.I.S.S. method and it will run like a champ.

Install every Tom, Richard (would not let me use the other name) and Harry piece of software and its going to run like Crap.

Ya, you are going to install software but make sure what you have you do use (don't install software that you only use every 3 months just carry the cab on your Memory card). I remember a few months back this guy had like 180 programs installed and wandered why His phone would not run right.

Remember this is WINDOWS, it gives us the ability to do just about what ever we want with our phone but that does not mean that we have to Tweak every little aspect of it. sometimes just sticking with simple makes things go along ways.

Once I get everything on my phone the way that I like it I can go weeks without a softreset because I take the time to make sure everything works right and works together right. Ya it make take a few weeks to get everything just right but by the time thats Done I am good for Months of a Problem Free phone.

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-07-2010 at 09:38 PM.