View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: Future Theme, review S2W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys so i saw that s2w came out with his theme... and some new sys's are out also.
now...
im going to modify it a little cuz im not 100% happy with it (i hope he wont mind).
plus, i was going to complete his work by making all the highlights, checkmarks and such red also... now my question to all u guys how really likes that theme and wants to see it is if u would even want to see everything in red or u would like to keep the black with the red.
its all up to u guys who really wants it, personally im not a fan of the red highlight but wanted to make it so the whole rom has a uniform theme... just like my black theme.
also... i was thinking about improving the work that gtx have done and match up all the rom to their highlights and checkmarks and such also.
i would have loved to actually release complete themes but it's not possible because a lot of the roms are packages depended not to mention vga/wvga differences.
i would love it if u guys can give me some info about what u'd like to see cuz as soon as i have time to do something im probably gonna pull of as much as i can and them i might disappear to the EVO arena... when it comes out anyways.
thanks.
Thanks AmiKAM, have success in your finals!!!
OK fellows, whenever you can you should visit S2W Thread to look
his just released RED DARK CRIMSON DCS25a .
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...&highlight=s2w

IMHO I can't say I love it, maybe I like the SLider so far,
also has someone notice that Great Calendar ART???? I want that in my Device.
Just maybe without the two little White square with numbers: 2 & 3 over the day number,
but I like numbers in the sides column (1,5,9 and 4, 8, 12). Why numbers are not: 1, 8, 15 and 7, 14, 21??
but the rest of the theme is sort of too much decoration for me,
Let say I totally agree with the phrase "Less is More" (sometimes).
Worst is that I hate when they put White shadows or WHITE reflections or WHITE glows under WHITE letters, and thank goodness I'm not alone already "CATMAN51" have post in his thread this same issue.
OK fellows, your turn to express your opinions.

-----------------O--------------------

By the way , for Sys21xxx ROMs
I have made a CHT QuickLink ICON for "StartMenu" access,
so you can remove the Windows Flag for access "StartMenu" and put instead whatever you want like a Clock.
If anyone with Sys21xxx want to try it download the cab and install it (you can uninstall it if you don't like it)
Instructions:
1.- Donwload the cab file, 2.- Install it, 3.- Reboot your phone
4.- Create a QuickLink with "StartMenu" ICON from programs
(I have put the QuickLink in the first ROW of CHT QuickLinks to easy access.)
5.- Test it.
Feedback is welcome. Anyone know how to make the ".cab" to ask for reboot device after installed????
Best Regards Sabroso

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen_StartMenu.jpg (83.5 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen_12.jpg (9.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sabroso_StartMenu_QuickLink.cab (11.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-07-2010 at 03:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.