ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
my upgrades up in august so im personally paying full price and getting it over with day one and not worry about the inventory getting slammed by people trying to squeak the system.
I'm not eligible for upgrade till August as well but I had an idea last night. I have a SERO account and for whatever reason my contract on it ended last September. So I was planning on adding a brand new line to my account, swapping numbers with my SERO account, and then cancelling the SERO account. This is all theoretical of course, but don't see why it wouldn't work.

If you're still under contract here's another idea. Add a brand new line to your account. Swap the numbers. On the old line that is still on contract, switch it to their $5 dollar plan. Not sure if they still have this plan. Its basically a plan that keeps your phone active, but you get charged for every minute and text. Turn of the phone on this line so you don't get any calls or text on it. When the contract is over, close the line. I did this like 2 years ago to get the TP1 early.