View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:53 AM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alarm Anomaly While Using Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Route Recalculating View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate you interest.

Wouldn't a factory reset erase all my data and installed programs? I appreciate your help, but I'm not up for this solution. I wonder if just changing alarm applications might solve it.
Yes, it would wipe all data. You should install Astro File Manager and backup all of your apps regardless. This would save you alot of time and effort in the event that you have to factory reset.
As for changing alarms, you might have the same issue with other alarms. What is happening is that since the Droid is a multitasker, it will run other programs in the background. When your alarm goes off and you are on the phone, your phone program takes priority over your alarm and the alarm just runs in the background. It's kinda like a desktop. You can play music on your pc, but you can minimize the music screen and the music will keep playing until you shut it off. I'm certain that Advanced Task Killer will cure your alarm problems. It's free on the market anyways.