View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre Order Email recvd today

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
I received the below email earlier today, confirming the EVO on schedule for release next month....

Hello Everyone,

Since you are on my HTC EVO 4G Preorder list, I wanted to let you know that I validated your upgrade – and your phone line will be fully eligible for all discounts & rebates when the EVO 4G is released next month. We have numerous preorder customers waiting for this groundbreaking phone – but not all will be eligible for the full savings when it is released. This is based on upgrade eligibility. Fortunately, no worries for you!

We’re still waiting on pricing information at this time – but as soon as that information is released, I will let you know.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Brian Sutton
Corporate Account Manager
Employee Value Program
phone: 1-888-457-6294
fax: 1-888-279-0450

brian.sutton@mynationlink.com

Contact EVP: (88 457-6294, Mon 9am-5pm, Tues-Fri 8am-5pm CST

The Employee Value Program is managed nationally by American Installation Company dba NationLink Wireless.

www.EVPdiscount.com

News Flash - the HTC EVO 4G device is launching soon - if you would like to get up to the minute news on this launch CLICK HERE and register and we will keep you informed as we get closer....
I hate you.grrrrrrrr

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.