View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:45 PM
tyty1978
PPCGeeks Regular

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatified View Post
I downloaded both the may 1 and may 4 23568 Energy Roms and although I love the rom I cant seem to get exchange working on the energy roms I how ever did get exchange working in the latest Mighty ROM.

Does anyone have any pointers for me, anything I'm missing? I am getting an Error Synchronizing message from the email program when I try to do a send/recieve.

BTW I also have the same error when trying to use Sashimi to configure my email automatically with the Mighty ROM.

Other possibly useful info...
Exchange 2007 Server
SSL
Have connected successfully many times and just no luck with Energy ROM

Thanks,
Stuart
are you trying to sync via usb or thru the network? if you are trying thru the network there was a fix for that a few pages back i sync thru usb and Windows Mobile Device Center and it is working for me...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=485091 here is the link if you are trying to sync wireless thru ur phone... hope it helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.