View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:21 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: numeric signal meter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Oops, guess I should have clarified, the HDR (High Data Rate) section is for EV-DO (Evolution-Data Optimized) in FieldTrial, and normally the -dbm numbers there will be lower on average for the same quality signal as 1X, if it helps or makes sense...

Factoid: High Data Rate (HDR) was the initial name for the standard now abbreviated as EV-DO or EVDO, or EV.

Thanks horndoctor, lol... Guess I never thought it was interesting enough for most members. Plus, using the site search feature should already yield all the info one could need.

Best to all,
R
yeah i figured the HDR out, thanks.

Searching the site is a great idea and I highly recommend it, it really will solve most issues. Every once in a while you get something that you can't find the perfect answer though. Appreciate the data.