View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey Amikam,
I have experienced the SOD on both versions of t he GTX theme rom. I am reflashing with the older version right now just to avoid those.
However, can you do me a favor and walk me through how to load the GTX theme on the older version. I downloaded the cabs from XDA but the ones I have always just end up giving me the theme with white lettering which I can't see. I have tried many times but can't fix that.
Thank you ahead of time.
to be honest it doesnt matter what u do, u probably wont be able to make that theme work 100% on my rom using the cabs that they provide u with cuz i use a mixture of sens2.5 packages.... i would have to make u special cab.
i attached a cab i made real quick from the package of gtx that i made and use on my gtx rom... but i can't promise u that it will work cuz i didnt try it.

let me know how it works out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM GTX Theme.cab (3.74 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 05-06-2010 at 08:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.