View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:19 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

btw, i just check wifi again after jzr said it worked for him.
now it does work... could have been something do to with my home router when i was checking it before... cuz now its more than perfect.

also... just to let u guys know... im checking both my 21903 rom and 23566 rom at the same time cuz i have 2 diamonds.
all the info and cabs that i give u guys to fix things will work on those versions for sure... but should also work on the other versions.

all u guys using 23566... i can see now what u mean about the predictions and xt9 not working in the native wm window for messages.
ill look into the older rom to compare whats missing, and post back when i have time.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.