View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 01:03 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

okay haven't seen any one posting icon sets for nrgz... the new naming of icon files will make it easy to customize. nrgz names the start menu icons as follows; Start_Icon_XXXXX.png, the folder icons seem to be named different.

I have named some folder icons so far, I will be renaming a lot of files to replace the stock energy icons. i am using these icons from XDA.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=652582

If anyone wants to help that would be great, files just need renamed. maybe when all is done we can cab them up

Last edited by WFG; 05-06-2010 at 01:06 AM.