View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:48 PM
sandfox24
PPCGeeks Regular

sandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuffsandfox24 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstak View Post
So yea, I have the same issue that someone else stated. When running Data Controller, I have no "menu" option. Only ones I have are "done" and "about". The connections that show up are Phone as modem, Sprint, My connection and at the bottom for Active Data connections (disconnect only). If I toggle the On/Off from that option, it does seem to end my data connection faster than going through settings. If someone could point me to the "timeout" portion that

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=17358

pointed to, that'd be great. For now I'll just have Data controller as a shortcut option and kill my data from there. Thanks guys!
I was the one that stated the no menu option, and the really long post on how i get it to shut off by itself. I guess my question is. Do you plan to be shutting off the data connection all the time? If you simply place a shortcut to that and shut it off, 5 to 10 mins or whatever it will come back on. Then what, shut it off again?