View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:25 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
How much bulk does the bodyglove case add to your TP2? I had one on my TP1 and although I liked the protection it offered, it was huge.
I was thinking about getting one but I hadn't seen one in the stores around here and wanted to get an idea of how much bigger it made my phone before I plunked down the cash. I also had to buy a larger belt case for my TP1 because it was so much larger with the BG.

Thanks,

David
I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
For those interested....flash for Opera 9.5 and 9.7 has been updated...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770
Nice....