View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
How much bulk does the bodyglove case add to your TP2? I had one on my TP1 and although I liked the protection it offered, it was huge.
I was thinking about getting one but I hadn't seen one in the stores around here and wanted to get an idea of how much bigger it made my phone before I plunked down the cash. I also had to buy a larger belt case for my TP1 because it was so much larger with the BG.

Thanks,

David
Not going to lie it makes it feel like a brick but I am a big guy and big hands so it's works for me. the big down side though is I have been trying to find a armband for it with the Bodyglove on it and its been very frustrating cause its been a battle that I can not seem to win. I have been thinking about making my own armband but can't find a local store that sells neoprene fabric.
This post has been thanked 1 times.