View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
wait, isnt there a diff in soft reset and just shutting your phone off with the power button? if its the same,why is there that little red reset button by the battery?
its doing the same thing, just like your computer when you hold the power button it turns it off, when you hit the reset button it reboots. different way of doing it with the same effect, I have a Bodyglove clip on case so the red button is not accessible.