View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:09 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I must be the only one who returned mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuite View Post
you must be one of those true dedicated WM users that we only hear about and never meet, kinda like a myth. I'm not bashing WM I have had quit a few of them myself from the samsung i700 to the late touch pro before switching to android, I love the ability to customize WM to no end but i was always doing a soft or a hard reset and then there was the lack of apps, just like WM android gets better once it is rooted. and if you recall it generally takes quit a while to unlock a WM phone, probably longer than it takes for an android phone. it just seems to me that you didn't give it a fair chance but to each its own, I am still a MS fanboy at heart but I will not give up my android phone for any WM6.5 phone for anything
+1 to this.
Getting the incredible June 26th when I'm able to upgrade! Woo!