View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Not sure if this is a MR thing and I've searched (with thousands of hits - most of them not helpful) so here goes:
I'm on MR FF and when I listen to music via the sprint music tab, it also plays my ringtones. Kind of annoying since most of them come through louder than my music.
I have all my music in a "music" folder on my microSD card and all my ringtones are in the default ringtone folder. Apparently the sprint music program searches out all types of music files and indexes them.

Any way to fix this so I only hear music and not ringtones while listening to music?

Thanks.

David
Try using a playlist, what I did for the music that I have on the phone is all in one playlist so it plays them and nothing else, Hope that might help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.