View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:30 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠New BigCo0kie 23563 ROM Very Fast/Very Clean⚠ ☼Color ROM Coming☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by fng3 View Post
Big -
Love the ROMS, have been some of the most stable that I have had after lots of blends from different chefs. I switched to the BigCookie from Maxmanilla and am missing the auto lock on inverted. This may sound a little greedy but is there any way for you to incorporate into BigCookie? Many thanks for anything that someone can suggest besides ditching cookie.
Thanks.... i missed the same thing when using bigcookie.... i'm using my maxsense ROM now, but i could get a cab to make that happen for you... let me check a couple things... if not, it will be available with MaxSense ROM which will be out before too long..