View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:41 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooch
so i've been trying to get advanced config to work on my touch pro, but when i try to run the program i get this msg "An unexpected error has occurred in AdvancedConfig.exe.Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information.This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft® .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device."i have no idea what this means... any suggestions?
truthfully, i just want to get my right soft key to operate the flashlight. i tried ae button plus, but for some reason it won't operate the soft keys even though they are an option.any insight would be much appreciated.
You just need to install Net Compact Framework 3.5 cab first to upgrade from your current version.
It's here in this forum. Then you'll be good.