View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:40 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I must be the only one who returned mine

well, i wouldn't say its just for mothers, haha. i think its a great phone. i came from the tp2. (and this is just a personal thing, but i HATE resistive screens, not trying to bash, thats just me. they feel so cheap, especially the bigger they get.) anywho, what exactly didn't work out for you business wise? a day and a half isn't much to test a phone...what was the main thing that drove you away?

i am just curious. i find android to be an amazing os with lots of potential. the way it syncs (well google stuff) is so seamless and easy. everything on the incredible seems to work together so much better than on my old tp/tp2. i would just assume that the business side of it should work just as well, but i guess it didn't. please explain what drove you away, i think it would be beneficial to those looking to get this phone or possibly thinking or returning it like you did. thanks