View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:10 PM
jbh00jh
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: signal bars... glitch or true reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
I don't have a incredible but I've been reading forums, and from what I gather the actual db is down where it should be, I agree, who cares if it shows lower signals as long as the actual db is good, that's all that matters. Now as far as others with poor signals, that may just be where they live and if their new incredible don't get as good real signal as say their omnia, well its got a different radio so it just may not work well for you and that tower, when rooted try different radios that may perform better for them, but as to Blame the phone is as silly as blaming the NEXUS ONES RADIO to be bad, when really that issue is the provider and there coverage ... lol

Anyways, that's a awesome phone rock that bad boy.....
Well man , you know how it is , some of these guys have only had 1 or 2 smart phones and don't understand about radios and reception areas. They just want their new phones to work perfect , and that's not the way it works if you live in a low signal area. They will have to install a stronger radio or get a different phone.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r

Last edited by jbh00jh; 05-05-2010 at 08:59 PM.