View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: signal bars... glitch or true reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Don't be worried, I work for Verizon and have had only minor issues with the device. None of which are related to the signal. Bars aren't a real good indicator since my phone shows 1 and I'm just as clear as if I had 5 bars. But most ppl seem to think you have to have max bars all the time.
~mike
I don't have a incredible but I've been reading forums, and from what I gather the actual db is down where it should be, I agree, who cares if it shows lower signals as long as the actual db is good, that's all that matters. Now as far as others with poor signals, that may just be where they live and if their new incredible don't get as good real signal as say their omnia, well its got a different radio so it just may not work well for you and that tower, when rooted try different radios that may perform better for them, but as to Blame the phone is as silly as blaming the NEXUS ONES RADIO to be bad, when really that issue is the provider and there coverage ... lol

Anyways, that's a awesome phone rock that bad boy.....