View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:12 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
I'm running the 5/3 23566 Mikrom themed ROM, and WiFi Router is working for me. I had to change it to use Data Connection instead of Phone As Modem, but then I had no problems.

As far as the ROM goes, it's running very well for me. I will mention that the bluetooth icon does not show up for me either, unless I have a bluetooth headset connected. The icon was there in your 23566 test ROM, though.
yea dude... wifi router works good... its the connection to wifi that doesnt work.
if u go to commgr and push wifi... u get the found wifi networks... then when u try to connect it doesnt.
about the taskbar Bluetooth icons... there are two things that might cause it.
1) the new taskbar dll's just dont have that in them, a thinng that im not sure about cuz i didnt make the taskbar just modified it and used some dll's from my previous taskbar.
2) it could be the new taskbar manager that im using from the new test htc Hessian rom.

like i said... no time this week... but next ill have all the time i need to make sure everything works flawless... i also hope we'll get a new sys by then, and the new s2w theme.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.