Thread: ebay evo again
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ebay evo again

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFdragon View Post
I honestly think that May 12th will be the day they announce the release date for May 23rd...they will also announce

1. It will have 8g on board memory

2. Sim card slot

3. 6.1L SRT8 engine

4. Fully integrated Mental Telepathy apps

5. Xbox 360 to PS3 converting emulator

F. Ultrasonic iPhone Poser repellant

7. Oprah and Megan Fox's home and cell number built in on speed dial

This is all fully validated and totally substantiated info garnered from Ozcarguide. I challenge you all to prove me wrong!!!!!!

j/k.....just giddy like a schoolgirl here

lol nice!

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.