View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:34 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Keyboard/Dialer problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdemi View Post
I have tried both of the ROM's referenced in the first post of this document, i.e. WM 6.5.3 cricket version 4.rar & 28004 WM 6.5 M2D big buttons.rar.

They install ok, and I can connect to cricket with WAP & MMS working fine.

However, both dialers are extremely slow and difficult to use. I sometimes have to hit a key 4 or more times (finger or stylus) to get it to register, most other screens input seems to work reasonably.

with the 6.5.3 ROM, I cant get touchflo to work at all, when I make the screen up movement, my screen just goes dim, on the 6.5 M2D big buttons, I get touchcube/touchflo ok (some of the time)

My dialer problem makes these Rom's unusable. I only have one 6900 to test with so I can't be absolutely sure I dont have a hardware problem.

I read through most of the posts here and didn't see anybody else having similar problems.

Any ideas?
I have had some reports that the Touch response is lagging on the big button rom. I am working on a couple more ROMs that I was hoping to have out last weekend. But do to getting more phones to flash I have had to delay till this weekend.

I do have a SPB mobile shell ROM that I am PMing you a link for that you can try out.