View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
amcq10
PPCGeeks Regular

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
This is going to sound like I haven't paid attention to anything over the past 50 pages...but I have...

I'm having the same problem with running task 29 and having the error 240 come up.... also seem to be having issues with putting the phone in bootloader...

I have done the following... restarted cpu, closed all files on phone, unlocked phone, take out phone battery...etc..etc...

Help Please!
If I were facing something like this.. I'd follow this path:

- re-download Task29.exe... doesn't hurt.. just to make sure that it's not something odd with the version you've got downloaded. (see post #6 from this thread.. it's the best/easiest).

- Delete all paired phones from Active Sync, let your phone re-establish new connection.

- Maybe Re-install ACtiveSync??

- Perform a HardReset on the phone... maybe something is hosed up and a hard-reset might help resolve that.

- try Task29 from a different PC..

- Make sure that when you run Task29, that there are no pop-up's on the phone waiting for you to do somethiing.. (when running ROM Update Utility on a Stock ROM, you usually have to answer a few questions to allow RUU to do what it needs to do).

... again, no guarantees on anything, since I really don't know what the Error 240 is. The above is just things that come to mind when I think how I would try to get to the bottom of this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.