View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
This is going to sound like I haven't paid attention to anything over the past 50 pages...but I have...

I'm having the same problem with running task 29 and having the error 240 come up.... also seem to be having issues with putting the phone in bootloader...

I have done the following... restarted cpu, closed all files on phone, unlocked phone, take out phone battery...etc..etc...

Help Please!
Do you have another computer to try it on?