View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:12 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/03/10 Neodium & Plutonium (21903;23566).Co0kie & NO_Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Yeah,skinning is much more fun then cooking.
I might file for retirement from cooking and become a tester.Was hoping that mr_X will start cooking 6.5.X.....I'll wait until he puts his hands on 6.5.X
Will you be a tester for the new windows 7 phones? Your ROMs are the best ROMs I have put on my cell phone and I have tried a lot of different ROM in my time. It will be a lost for this forum but, in the long run who ever you are testing for will benefit from your services. I honestly believe you can not be replaced.=D>

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 05-05-2010 at 12:16 PM.