View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:55 AM
ICantAffordIt
N00b

ICantAffordIt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
im glad u coming back to my theme man... personally i dont like gtx so much but they did do a great job and it does make more sense to have the phone white so u could see whats on the screen during the day time in the sun.
anyways... maybe try to dismiss the notification and about the text messages... im not sure what u guys are talking about... it works for me.
maybe u using a different program to text... or maybe the xt9 button is just set to off.
For the text notification, I can't figure out a way to dismiss the notification.

For the predictive texting. I go to the text tab on the slider. Either click the new text button, or click menu, then new. In the to box, it used to be predictive (start typing a contact, it would give you options), now you have to actually click the "To" area and select a contact.
Then when you start entering the text in the message area, it is by default on "ABC" but it doesn't matter if I click "XT9" or not, the program will not correct misspelled words or predict my words.
If you are replying to a message, here is what I notice:
If you click menu, then reply... it is the same, no predictive text.
If you click the message itself (in the messaging tab), it opens up the threaded messaging window or tab (I'm not sure what this is called), then you click in the blank space to begin typing your reply, now predictive texting works.
I am using the cab you posted earlier for the text bubbles, but I don't think that is the issue, I'll try uninstalling it and post back.
Edit: Uninstalling the text bubbles cab makes no difference. I would reflash, but I forgot to charge the phone last night and don't have enough battery left to do so.

Last edited by ICantAffordIt; 05-05-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: More info