View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:23 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
I've got this issue too, 23566 GTX.
Predictive text does work when you are replying, just not when you are typing a new message.

I also had a weird thing happen last night that I haven't seen before. The icon at the top of the screen (GTX theme notification area, not the taskbar) shows that I have 1 text message. The counter on the slider and the taskbar are both at zero and I can't find an unread text anywhere. A soft reset doesn't clear it up... I'm not sure what to do about that pesky little "1" notification.

The GTX theme is nice, but I think I'm going back to your Mikrom theme with the next update... thanks for all your work to make my diamond great
im glad u coming back to my theme man... personally i dont like gtx so much but they did do a great job and it does make more sense to have the phone white so u could see whats on the screen during the day time in the sun.
anyways... maybe try to dismiss the notification and about the text messages... im not sure what u guys are talking about... it works for me.
maybe u using a different program to text... or maybe the xt9 button is just set to off.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.