View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:34 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmagee251 View Post
I am running may 3rd 23566 rom. Its awesome but I was wondering if there is a way to fix the wifi router. It always says can not turn on wifi, or unable to connect or unsupported action.
Thanks
im glad u like it.... now about your issue....
i just checked it, and it works on the 23566 may 3rd version with my theme on it.
but i dont know if u using a different version.
u should state which theme version u using...
gtx and original theme are pretty much the same, but my themed is a little different.
please also note that if you are the only that has that issue on the rom ,you probably had a bad flash and might want to try and reflash or look into something u installed that might have caused it.

edit:
sorry man... i just checked both versions of my theme (6.5 and 6.5.x).
you are right... it doesn't connect.
wifi router does work.
ill have to say sorry cuz i dont have time to fix it in all roms until monday.
i would need to revert back to the older package.
thanks for finding an error.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 05-05-2010 at 03:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.