View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:27 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 1| 21903|23566 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM510 View Post
I desperately need someone's help... I just downloaded and installed the May 1st Cookie version. I am trying to install HTC's hotfix that restores the Block and Letter Recognizer input methods (I am completely dependant on Block Recognizer). When trying to install this hotfix, I get the following error: "This hotfix is not compatible with your device."

Perhaps someone out there has this fix as a CAB install rather than the HTC supplied EXE?

I humbly beseech everyone for their assistance...

Thanks,
Chris
Bump

I would also like to know as I use the letter recognizer a lot. I've actually gotten used to using Swype. It's a little annoying when trying to put in some appointments but I've found it's pretty sweet on tasks.

I tried a cab I picked up a while ago that restored it on some other roms I've tried in the past and it worked. Not with Energy's though. I'm sure the feature needed to be cooked in first to enable it. I wouldn't know how to tell with these roms.