View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:55 PM
willyjay
VIP Member

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Connected phone, clicked on task.exe and accepted on 1st 2 pages and then when i click next i get this eror message "ERROR [240] file open. The update Utility can not open the requested file. Please check and update your Utility.

??
After connecting your phone to the computer (prior to running task29) did you ensure you had a connection with windows mobile device (or active sync)? WMD must 'see' the device in order to run any .exe (task29 or rom). Or, like others have said, you can go into bootloader (vol down + end key + reset button) which will run the .exe without having WMD running and connected. But, you HAVE to do one or the other (connect to WMD or be in bootloader).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
this might be a stupid question, but how do people like the mightyrom FF over all, any glitches that can be fixed or causing real problems, im using the april 23rd rom and it works great over all and yea i didnt really wanna flash to the may 1st OF cuz the changelog wasnt too long and was thinking about flashing to the FF, thanks for your input guys!
I wasn't a fan of 6.5.X until FF, and only after I put the start button at the bottom left corner (which also makes the buttons line up better), now i'm hooked!