View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
New to this forum. Downloaded the lateset and greatest and will flash in a day or so but I have a question or two...

Loaded the ROM upgrade from Sprint and have had great sucess so far. Looked through 95% of the posts on this thread but cannot really tell what the difference is in this ROM vs. stock from Sprint except for the 3rd party baked in software like cookie home / CHT, task manager, etc. Can someone let me know what differences might exist?

I'd actually like to find a ROM without the Sprint branding, Sprint Nav, Sprint TV, NHL, Internet explorer, getting started, HTC mobile guide, etc. You know...All the bloat. If anyone knows where I might find such a beast I'd donate more than a few bucks...Thanks in advance...
well I can't tell you every single thing that is different between this and the Official Sprint Rom, but feel free to read the first couple posts on the first page of this thread and you can compare them. This rom totally kicks butt compared to the official rom as far as speed and looks/cleanliness, but this rom has all the stuff that your saying you dont want because you want more free ram, well why dont you just try this rom out and see how you like it and there is quit a bit of free ram left over after flashing even with all the stuff it has in it, no idea what to tell you if you dont like this rom besides your going to be hard pressed to find another one that's as good looking and as stable.