View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 12:03 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (~)|WWE|BharS|23566|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENER IC|BLK&GTX|XDA_UC|30APR|V9

hav u tried to reflash yet. Ive used every version of this rom ever released and it always runs great and ive flashed the phone to the Cricket Mobile Network. Probably one of the least compatible networks and i choose to run this rom simply because it looks great, is fast, and very stable.Is anyone els having trbl with verizon because V9 is working great for me.I was just checking the thread for any new updates or upgrades or just any new Bhars customized cabs. I love ur cabs because they install themselves into the correct folder withoput me having to move them via copy/paste or cut/paste into the correct folders. Im really liking V9 so far. No bugs to report from me.yet.Thanks for another great release. Ive used the SPB mobileshell before on ur rom and it runs good, but not that much better and i really like the eye-candy Sense 2.5 has available so its worth the slightly slower performance of Sense 2.5 to me.