View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:52 AM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
Ok, i thought i would give it one more try but like i mentioned before my phone keeps freezing and then hard resetting by itself. Very disapointed. I know you gys said to do task29 and reflash but i am very confused as to how that works. My understanding is that you would be able to connect the phone to windows mobile center. So how do you flash? Whats a bootloader? Is this something else i need to install? Could someone please walk me through it step by step. I am already kinda upset that my phone is acting up and would hate to compound the problem. Thanks
1. Download the Task29 from my post #6
2. Connect phone to computer, just like your going to flash it
3. Run the Task29
4. Hold down the volume down, while pressing the end/power key to turn on the device.
5. Once in bootloader mode, proceed with your flashing like you normally would

Z
you can also just hold the 'volume down' button as task29 finishes. i.e. when it reaches 100% before it resets.

Last edited by mlin; 05-04-2010 at 11:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.