View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VZW Testing

Good morning all, I am trying out the Verizon Cookie Rom. It is a great looking rom but I have found that for me it hangs at certain times. I was on a call and tried to go to my home screen and it hung with the slide pic on the screen until I hung up on my call. I have not experienced that with any other ROM. Facebook Menu button does not work. I tried to change the wallpaper and nothing happens it remains black. I am thinking that the slider issue maybe caused by a transparent slider I installed over the slider that came with the ROM so I will take the hit for that one but I always use transparent as I just don't like the overlay of the icon. I am sure there is one someplace that will work with it just not the one I have I guess lol. I installed the facebook app as it was not on the ROM or at least I did not see it in programs. Great ROM just have to install the right items to work with it which is true of any ROM not just this one. I will try a couple of Santods background for all cabs and see if it will allow me to change the background. I prefer that method as I can just choose a pic and roll on versus building a cab file with HDWallpaper as lord knows I already have enough cab files lol lol..Be blessed and once gain awesome job, just hope I can get all the bugs worked out on my end...