View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 AM
bradleyem
PPCGeeks Regular

bradleyem is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23563/21901 |Apr 23| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

I flashed Energy.IMAGIO.23566.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May.01 last night and am having the following issues:

1. Battery life - OMG....full charge last night, and I'm down to 49% in 2 hours.

2. Text messages are garbled. I receive them, but they are not readable. The text does seem to have some type of header information in it. I have been able to receive some text messages that were ok. so, some are illegible, and some work ok.

3. Several programs will not open, including Opera on the homescreen. It says that either they are "not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found"

4. On a soft reset I get an unexpected error has occurred in ArkSwitch.exe. ArkSwitch will not run any longer. It was fine last night when I flashed, and the only thing that I've done is install the latest version of VVM because the included version was giving me the "not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found" error. I uninstalled VVM, and still have the same issue with ArkSwitch.

Hopefully there are fixes for the issues because now I am ADDICTED to this ROM. I have been running MR1 for awhile just to see what the stock ROM would be like, but this ROM is :boobies:

edit: WHAT??? no boobies

Last edited by bradleyem; 05-04-2010 at 02:52 PM.